Want a flat stomach?
Well don’t you worry this can be easily achieved if you do things right!
No matter what your shape, one of the first places you will begin to lose fat is from the abdomen area, you see around our stomach we hold what is called visceral fat. Visceral fat is the fat surrounding your vital organs and is more metabolically active than subcutaneous fat, the fat just under your skin so it tends to burn off more quickly.
Therefore when some of us begin to lose weight it’s usually the belly fat which will reduce first.
Here is a quick list of what you need to do in order to shrink that waist
- Avoid crash dieting, as this will only cause you to rebound and store even more fat at a faster rate than before.
- Workout regularly, skipping workouts will just not cut it, you need to workout on a regular basis, and have a good plan to build on from week to week, in order to keep reducing belly fat
- Consume a balanced diet, meaning have a good balance or carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Create a small deficit between the number of calories it takes for you to maintain your current weight and the and a number of calories you take in on a daily basis
- Give it time, doing this for only a few weeks then resuming your old habits will only get you mediocre results
- Consume a good amount of water each day, as this will help the whole process.
There we have it, of course, we could go into much more detail covering all of these subjects, so if you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch!